If you want to join us, please check our vacancies below.
We also welcome open applications. Just select the site you're interested in and specify in the subject field the type of job you're looking for.
Our sites working with local educational institutes offer opportunities for trainees. If you want to join us, please check our open trainee positions or select the site for local contact information.
Finance Manager, China
Finance Manager, China
Huhtamaki china is part of the Huhtamaki’s Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania business segment. We produce paper disposable tableware, such as cups and plates, and supply them to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants and coffee shops. In China, we have 3 manufacturing sites in Guangzhou, Tianjin, and Shanghai, sales offices in Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.
We are now looking for an experienced, energetic and driven
Shanghai Finance Manager
The position will oversee full functions within Finance in Shanghai Plant, report to Operation Financial Controller.
Main responsibilities include:
- Focus on plant costing daily tasks, including; standard cost update, cost monitor, production variance analysis, etc.
- Responsible for internal management reports, including; monthly report, forecast, budget.
- Provide financial supports on quotation.
- Assets management, including; Inventory, fixed asset, CAPEX.
- Responsible for external statutory reports, including; annual audit, annual tax return.
- Coach and develop the team member.
- Other job assignment from direct superior.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, finance or management.
- At least 3 years working experience in manufacturing MNC with supervisor position.
- Familiar with ERP system (specially on costing function), Oracle experience is a plus.
- Logical thinking & good efficiency, capability of working in an organized and systematic manner.
- Good English and Excel skill, and good communication skill.
The role will be based in Songjiang, Shanghai.
We offer you an opportunity to work in an international work environment with an open and inspired working culture and a role where you can make a significant strategic contribution to the business.
For further information on the role, please contact at email@example.com
Applications together with CV and salary expectation should be sent no later than May 31, 2018.
Huhtamaki is a global specialist in packaging for food and drink. With our network of 74 manufacturing units and additional 24 sales only offices in altogether 34 countries, we're well placed to support our customers' growth wherever they operate. Mastering three distinctive packaging technologies, approximately 17,000 employees develop and make packaging that helps great products reach more people, more easily. In 2016 our net sales totaled EUR 2.9 billion. The Group has its head office in Espoo, Finland and the parent company Huhtamäki Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Additional information is available at www.huhtamaki.com.