If you want to join us, please check our vacancies below.
We also welcome open applications. Just select the site you're interested in and specify in the subject field the type of job you're looking for.
Our sites working with local educational institutes offer opportunities for trainees. If you want to join us, please check our open trainee positions or select the site for local contact information.
HR Manager, Malaysia
HR Manager, Malaysia
Huhtamaki Malaysia is part of the Huhtamaki’s Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania business in Asia. We produce paper disposable tableware, such as cups and plates, and supply them to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants and coffee shops. In Foodservice Malaysia, we have a manufacturing plant in Penang. Our Penang site supplies the products to Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and many other south-east Asia countries.
We are now looking for an experienced, energetic and driven
HR Manager, Foodservice Malaysia (Penang)
We are anticipating growth (operation and business) in Penang in the coming years. In order to well prepare the organization and people, we will need a strong HR function, to act as part of the core functions, and be part of the local management team to drive changes and bring in “people expertise” in the whole organization.
The post M&A integration of BPC is not fully realized, and the change management is not meeting the requirement from business plan. We need a real HR function to accelerate it. We are expecting more HR elements and HR business partnering flavour into the organization.
Main responsibilities include:
As one of the key members in Penang management team, drive local business growth by providing professional and effective HR and Administrative support to Penang site:
- Work with GM, engage the site management team and other main stakeholders to drive change (eg, post-acquisition integration; team moral and people engagement; high performing culture, etc.)
- Prioritize and develop short and medium-period People & HR strategies; Implement and monitor the progress;
- Provide HR counselling and coaching to management team;
- Upgrade HR competencies & expertise within HR team (team & people development);
- Provide full HR & Admin support to the whole site (eg, HR policies, recruitment, learning & development, compensation & benefit, Direct Labour Management, employee relation, etc.)
- Be an ambassador of Huhtamaki brand, and actively promote Company image and brand
- Be part of Huhtamaki HR community, and participate related global, regional HR programs
The successful candidate should possess:
- Experience and expertise in HR area
- Strong leadership skills (facilitate change management; influential skills; coaching & counselling; HR business partnering)
- Experience in matrix organization
- Manufacturing background is a plus
- Drive for result
The role will be based in Penang.
We offer you an opportunity to work in an international work environment with an open and inspired working culture and a role where you can make a significant strategic contribution to the business.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 14, 2018.