If you want to join us, please check our vacancies below.
We also welcome open applications. Just select the site you're interested in and specify in the subject field the type of job you're looking for.
Our sites working with local educational institutes offer opportunities for trainees. If you want to join us, please check our open trainee positions or select the site for local contact information.
HRA Manager, China
HRA Manager, China
Huhtamaki china is part of the Huhtamaki’s Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania business segment. We produce paper disposable tableware, such as cups and plates, and supply them to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants and coffee shops. In China, we have 3 manufacturing sites in Guangzhou, Tianjin, and Shanghai, sales offices in Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.
We are now looking for an experienced, energetic and driven
Guangzhou HRA Manager
The position will oversee full functions within HR&ADMIN in Guangzhou Plant, report to Plant Manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- HR&ADMIN Routine Work
- Lead Guangzhou HR&ADMIN team to smooth HR&ADMIN routine work, such as recruitment, training, C&B, annual performance review, employee communication and relationship.
- Set up appropriate HR&ADMIN policies and procedures within Guangzhou.
- Prepare annual HR forecast, include headcount, compensation and benefits cost.
- Prepare HR reporting and relevant analysis.
- Ensure company activity related with HR comply with the local relevant law.
- Improvement plans in HR&ADMIN each function to enhance the work efficiency.
- Project Management
- Manage and deliver HR relative projects including HRIS, Talent and Labour Marketing Study, Talent development, Change Management and so on.
- Provide on the job coaching to HR&ADMIN members.
- Conduct regular performance review with HR&ADMIN member to keep the HR&ADMIN work in normal track.
- Other job assignment from direct superior.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Minimum 8 years HR relative experience in a multinational company, experience in manufacturing will be preferred.
- Good knowledge in China labour law and regulation, and have practical experience in C&B.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent communication skill and strong influencing capability.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills. Ability to cope with changes.
- Professional problem-solving skills and result orientated.
- Fluency in written and speaking English.
- Familiar with MS Office.
The role will be based in Luogang, Guangzhou.
We offer you an opportunity to work in an international work environment with an open and inspired working culture and a role where you can make a significant strategic contribution to the business.
For further information on the role, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications together with CV and salary expectation should be sent to email@example.com no later than May 31, 2018.
Huhtamaki is a global specialist in packaging for food and drink. With our network of 74 manufacturing units and additional 24 sales only offices in altogether 34 countries, we're well placed to support our customers' growth wherever they operate. Mastering three distinctive packaging technologies, approximately 17,000 employees develop and make packaging that helps great products reach more people, more easily. In 2016 our net sales totaled EUR 2.9 billion. The Group has its head office in Espoo, Finland and the parent company Huhtamäki Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Additional information is available at www.huhtamaki.com.