Purchasing Specialist-Raw Material
We are looking for the position at Purchasing Department as below:
Be responsible for RM Purchase (Group: Adhesive, Paper, Resin, Ink, Solvent, LLDPE Film, Special Coating) following the major accountabilities as assigned.
1. Monitor and act purchasing requisition
- Review requisitions placed
- Communicate with requisition's owner as required for clarification
- Carry out quotation, negotiation and selection processes
- Expedite orders to ensure timely delivery
2. Monitor and report supplier's performance:
- Monitor and report vendor performance against agreed criteria
- Carrying out vendor evaluation
- Measuring delivery performance and other identified KPI’s
3. Recommend new suppliers and carry out supplier's sources
- Maintain information on sources and availability of purchased items.
- Keep up-to-date vendor catalogues
- Review and maintain list of qualified vendors
- Looking for the new suppliers
4. Monitor and ensure conformance to Purchasing procedures.
- Ensure PO’s are placed in line with approved sourcing strategies or subject to quotation.
- Monitor Purchases made locally without PO
- Provide process advice for purchase of PO exempt items
5. Manage variations between PO, receipt and invoice.
- Manage PR/PO actual vs. ERP
- Resolve other issues in pricing or performance
- Manage vendors invoicing performance
6. Follow reports which is supported to improve purchasing cost and effectiveness
- Historical purchasing price; Market price
- NCR with suppliers
Qualifications and Skills required:
- University graduation. At least 03 years in raw mater
- Communication & negotiation skills are required / Good command in English
- Knowledge & experience in ERP system are preferred
- Team work, hard working, careful and honest.
The job holder reports to Purchasing Manager